Sabtu, 04 Mei 2013

cerita bahasa inggris


Woodcutters Girl

                Once upon a time, there lived a poor girl who lived in the forest, named Liliana, but most of people called her woodcutters girl. She lived alone, her parents were dead since she was child.
            Liliana didn’t have everythings,  she lived in a small hut alone. Everyday she felt lonely, she wanted have friend who can accompany her. Every morning she hunted  a branch woods in the forest,  and selling  it in the middle of afternoon.
            One day when Liliana hunted branch woods, she met a big tiger, she worried if the tiger catched her. She run away as fast as possible but the tiger still following her. She started tired and anxious, she didn’t know what should she do. Liliana fall down and the tiger  approach her. “Don’t be afraid of me” said the tiger. Liliana was surprised heard that. She didn’t  supposed that the tiger can spoke aslike human. “who are you? You can speak aslike me?” asked Liliana. “I’m Toro, ya but don’t worry about it. I won’t deranging you, belive me.” “ok, I belive, but why you following me?” what’s the matter?” “hmmm, I just wanna be your friend, I saw you everyday when you hunting a branch and I want to help  you.” said the tiger. “are you serious?”said Liliana. “ya I’m seriously.” Answered the tiger.
            Liliana invite Taro to come to her house. They spoke about their selves. Since Taro came to her life, her life were changed more cheerfull. Liliana never felt lonely. Every morning Taro helped Liliana hunted branch, sometimes they went to lake just for rest or throw a joke.
            When Liliana sit in the side of lake unintentionally she saw a  shadows of a man. But when she looking for around she didn’t found it. She tried it for several times but still didn’t found. Taro just smile saw it. Liliana asked to Taro “hey did you saw a man?” Taro just silent. “hey I ask you, did you saw a man both of us?” “Finally the damnation were end.” said Taro. “hey what you mean?” at that momen Taro was changed to be a wise man. Liliana was spechless saw him. “oh my God !!” “Liliana, don’t be afraid I’ll tell you about it.”
            Taro confessed to Liliana that since he 3th years old he was damned to be tiger by a witch, but it will  lost if there is someone who didn’t know him before saw him in a water. Liliana speechless, she cannot said anything. But she thanks to God that Taro was a human.
            “I’m happy your damned were lost,” said Liliana. “well I’m more happy than you Liliana.” “ya I know that,” replied Liliana. “Liliana, will you be my wife?” said Taro. “what you mean?” said Liliana. “ I mean that, will you marry me?” “ya, I will, Taro” said Liliana. After that Liliana and Taro were married and they life happilly ever after.

By        : Khafidhotur Rokhmania
@nea_rahmania

1 komentar: